Go Big or Go B!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go Big or Go B!

You are not connected. Please login or register

League Channel "Go Big or Go B", New Tumblr, and LoLReplay update! (11/20/13)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Last Planet

Last Planet
Admin

Before I head to bed, I wanted to let you guys know again that we all hang out in the League channel "Go Big or Go B". You can autolock it so that it lets you join automatically after every log-in by pressing the cog in the upper right hand window. I encourage you guys to do this just so we can all chat with each other. Very Happy

Also, I've added in this Tumblr:
http://anchorguy.tumblr.com/

It will basically have a log of all of the e-mails I've been sending you, kind of like a newsletter update. Some players have let me know that E-mail isn't something they want to do so I've used this as an option. I used to use it for random stuff so I probably will post miscellaneous stuff there too.

Finally, LoL Replay is broken for me. For brief history, this program was used for a couple of years in lieu of a real League replay system. Once Riot mentioned they were developing one for the past year, this guy kind of went on and off and he doesn't always update LoL Replay to keep up with current patches. So unfortunately, unless Riot releases their system, we won't be able to consistently share matches.

For the time being, I'm offering to just observe and comment on matches for you guys. Just let me know when you're hopping in a normal and I'll spectate, record, comment, and upload. Tomorrow I plan on getting at least one video done to get you guys more open to the idea of having your matches reviewed.

Anyway, have a great week everybody. I'm probably going to write you guys on player toxicity, dealing with it, and avoiding the tribunal for the upcoming season. You're all nice folk, but just in case I thought I'd provide some insight.

-Ryan
Last Planet

https://www.youtube.com/user/InvisibleDong

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum